Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hello Hello Again

Hello! Summer is finally here, and it's so HOTTTT! With all of the heat and sunshine- PLEASE remember to keep your face clean, moisturized (use something lighter for the summer to avoid clogging your pores with heavy product and sweat) and PROTECTED!! Either choose a moisturizer with SPF protection or apply a separate facial sunscreen on top of your moisturizer. My mom did some research and has found an incredible sunscreen product called All Terrain AquaSport Sunscreen, which you can order online. It has SPF 30 and is very water+sweat resistant!

Just recently, I took a trip to the beach and unfortunately got a little toooo much sun. My face naturally has freckles, but I noticed that after a week in the Caribbean sun, they darkened. So, I have just started using Clinique's Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Correcter. THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME! It's a serum, and I apply to my cheeks both morning and night after I wash my face. After only 3 days of use, I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin. All of my freckles have started to lighten and my "sun spot" is starting to disappear. The product is supposed to be used over a 12-week regimen, so I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the progress!

I am certainly hooked on Clinique's new spot reducing product, but my best advice is to protect your skin from harmful rays and avoid burning, sunspots, and wrinkles all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment