Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lancome Mascara

Hello All!

I'm sorry for the time since my last post, but I'm back and ready to blog away!
When I interned for Lancome, I was spoiled with their most coveted product... mascara! For the past year I have been using 3 different Lancome mascaras that each provide a different look. First, the Oscillating mascara was my first experience with any of the oscillating products that came out last year, and the stuff is great. You have to apply it correctly, which means holding the button down while steadily brushing it through your lashes (don't wave the mascara back and forth over the lashes), let the vibrations do the work! The oscillating mascara really separates and lengthens the lashes. Don't be intimidated by the vibrating mascaras... you can't even feel it when you're holding the wand and the product really is great!
The second Lancome mascara that I fell in love with was their High Definicils in black. This is a great day time mascara because it really seperates your lashes in a delicate way. Also, I feel like this mascara gives me a great grip to strongly comb through the lashes, really lifting them up and helping to make my eyes look bigger and more open. The brush on the wand is rubber so it stays very clean with each use and really gives your lashes high definition... true to its name.

The third Lancome mascara I used is my favorite! It is the Hypnose mascara in true black. This brush is really big so it gives your lashes that thick, bushy look. I love to do my eye makeup for a night out and then put this stuff on as the finishing touch... it makes them so dark and full! The Kardashian sisters swear by this product and it certainly shows. Lancome has also come out with the Hypnose Drama. I have not tried it yet, but it is an even more intense Hypnose look and I'm liking the sound of that!

Since my time at Lancome, the brand has launched its Precious Cells Mascara. I have yet to try this mascara either but Julia Roberts looks beautiful wearing the product as the new spokesmodel!

I love Lancome's mascara and use their product as often as possible, but it is a department store product and therefore expensive. I truly believe that there are plenty of drug store brand mascaras that will give you lashes as beautiful as the products found at Bloomingdale's and Neiman Marcus. My next post is soon to follow with allll of my favorite mascaras that can be purchased for under $10 as well as some tips for application and sanitation.

Please enjoy reading the blog and share your thoughts and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment